VEGETABLE PULAO RECIPE
Vegetable Pulao Recipe
1 cup Sona Masoori Rice
2 cup Water
200 gms Cauliflower Florets
2 small carrots
1/2 cup fresh Peas
1 large Onion
3-4 Green Cardamom Pods
1/2 tsp Red chili Powder
1 x 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
4 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Himalayan Salt
How to make quick vegetable pulao:
- Wash and soak the rice for 1 hour, drain and keep aside.
- Slice the onion finely and chop the carrots into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown, add all the vegetables, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes, add little water and cook till the carrots and peas are half cooked.
- Then add the drained rice, salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water and boil.
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the flame and cover and cook till the rice is done.